Friday, April 8, 2011
Beyond Method #3
I created a simple map of some places I enjoy visiting in San Antonio. The directions made it look so easy, I was a bit confused when my screen sequence did not follow the one in the video. Once I worked with the directions for a few minutes, I was able to create the map. I could not get the link to work in this blog. When I tried embedding the code, my computer froze. Eventually, I gave up. I'm sure I was doing something wrong, but I tried several different things and it never added the correct link to my map. I will keep trying. I do not think I will post a map on my library site since the school has a map on the main page. However, I can think of times I would like to create a map for personal reasons, such as planning a vacation or showing our friends places we enjoy complete with pictures. I am going to explore MapQuest and see if I like it even more.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment