Friday, April 8, 2011
Beyond Method #4
In order to find a job listing on the computer in today's time, it is essential to have good computer skills and experience with typing. Otherwise, I think all you would get is frustrated and not find a job at all using online sites. There is so much information on the different pages that it is necessary to be able to zero in on the basic information you actually need on the site and not get lost in the text all over the page. I have used indeed.com and usajobs.gov while helping my son search for jobs in his area. There are often so many jobs listed that it takes a long time to read through all of the details to determine if you are qualified or suitable for the position. I really like the Goodwill Community Foundation's Computer Basics page. Students and adults alike can benefit from this site. I also liked a lot of what I saw on the New Jersey State Library site, like the Online Typing Tutor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment